Sunday, October 30, 2011

Some more comments from Just 4 U soaps customers


Check out more customer comments on our Website at http://www.just4usoaps.com/Customer_Comments.html

Cheryl - 108 Mile House - "I don't know but that muscle ease sure works on bug bites! After sun lotion is the best, OK so is the shaving soap! Just try it you will never buy anything else again!"


Cathy - PG - Lookin good! By the way I love the gardener's hand cream. I was pulling out some stinging nettles without gloves and the cream took the "sting" out almost immediately. Good stuff, Teresa.

Cathy - Prince George - Hey Teresa. Used your "Bug Off" out on the boat this past week. We like to have a window open a bit at night so I sprayed some on a cloth and stuck it in the window latch. No one was bothered by bugs all night. Wrapped the cloth in a baggy and used for several nights. Great stuff. Thanks"

Telford - Williams Lake -I have terribly dry skin and when I use the soaps, it makes my skin feel hydrated again as well as smelling terrific. I also love that these products are all natural, no chemicals or preservatives used. I will continue to be a loyal and returning customer




No comments:

Post a Comment